Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We live by faith and not by sight

Sing it out.
LOUD.

I don't know what are you up to, I have no idea why are you doing that, I'm clueless of what is that all about, but surely, I can tell you, that no matter what you are trying to do, that's not gonna work. If you're trying to bring me down, someone, that's not working. =)

Failed to Tic-Tac-Toe and Uno with Nathalie.
Oh well, whatever.

.......

Currently lame-ing with Nathalie and Tian Ming.

3 Nathalie's. Personal message taken from me. XD

Sorry Tian Ming. XD

Oh well will be back to edit this post sooner or later. Those conversations are driving me crazy.

3:21PM
I'll be back.

[EDITED 8:34PM]

Yes, I'm back.
To tell the tale of what happened to a girl on the 30th day of the 12th month of the 2008th year After Christ.

Advise from me: Just ignore, this is totally lame.

I shall start.

So after finishing the tags, she left the evil computer. She got herself ready and waited. And waited. And waited. Until she fell asleep. Blablablah. Okay and so after ordering the food, she took her hand phone out and left it on the table. Anyway I still don't know why she did so. XD So happen while she was chewing the food, she saw the screen of the hand phone flickering. She took up the hand phone, and, oh great, what was that. An incoming phonecall while her mouth was full with half-chewed food. Trying her very best to chew those food into tiny bits in the shortest time, there it goes. Missed a call. What in the world.

I'm still continuing the story above. Close this tab/window if you don't feel like reading anymore.

And so after lunch, she headed to Parkson Grand. Having a piece of crumpled tissue in her hand. Did not want to throw it. Very well. After paying for the stationeries at the counter, the stationeries she bought was in her right hand, while the piece of crumpled tissue was still in her left hand. She was still at the stationeries section then. Something attracted her attention but she didn't buy it in the end 'cause she-doesn't-know-why. She left Parkson Grand, went a floor down, heading to MBS. On the way to the destination, in front of AtHome, she realised something else was in the left hand. She looked at her left hand, knowing she did something real stupid, she began to laugh. Until she fainted. She rushed back to Parkson Grand, having the intention to place that little thing back to it's original place, failed to do so in the end. She just simply place it somewhere inside Parkson Grand and left.

So that's what's all about. To summarise it: I did stupid things and I know that I'm lame.

Well my family and I went to McD yesterday night after the meeting. Yea, so the meeting was on. We wouldn't be in McD yesterday night if it wasn't for little Hanz. Thank you so much Hanz!!! =D Some pictures taken by my sister:

look at what little Hanz did to my dinner. XD


Well I think that's all for now. I've been sticking to this computer for the whole day. Will be back for the next post, if I can. 9:56PM. 2 hours and 4 minutes to go and I will be bidding 2008 goodbye. Many bad things happened this year but frankly, I love 2008.

Oh great.

I'm still the child of God.
I'm still myself.
I'm still Jess Minn.

Smile, Jesus loves you. =)

No comments: