Monday, December 1, 2008

empty inside.

I entered my e-mail address. I entered my password. I didn't dare to press the enter button. I left that page there for an hour or so. Fine then.

29th November, 2008.
SM CONCERT IN BANGKOK
FIR CONCERT IN GENTING
Higher Ground Christmas Celebration: Crusty Rusty

I was late that day. We were late that day. I wore red(Cassiopeia's colour!!). She wore red. I wore jeans. She wore jeans. I wore black socks FIRST, she, too, wore black socks. =.='"!

LOVE.

''But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two" - Matthew 5:39-41.

Can I?

I know avoiding won't solve the problem. I know things won't turn better if this continues. I know I must face this. I've been thinking of telling you this since months ago but, I just didn't dare. It just didn't work out. I don't know how, I don't know where to start from, I don't know what would happen if I did so. I'm sorry because I did not tell you that. I'm sorry because I just didn't wanna face it. I'm sorry for doing this, but I just had it enough. Stop it, please.

Before By On 25th December 2008, will I be still avoiding?

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

Help me Lord, I know You will.

Child of God,
Jess Minn.

No comments: