As I opened my eyes,
I arose,
I stood in front of the mirror,
and
I thought that,
I NEED TO BE
REPAIRED
I MUST BE
REPAIRED
I WANNA BE
REPAIRED
But I'm not sure about getting the permission to be
REPAIRED.
=(
I arose,
I stood in front of the mirror,
and
I thought that,
I NEED TO BE
REPAIRED
I MUST BE
REPAIRED
I WANNA BE
REPAIRED
But I'm not sure about getting the permission to be
REPAIRED.
=(
I'm no longer different... I'm normal.
Knock it off. This islame ridiculous.
Friday used to be my favourite day of the week, but it doesn't seem so now. Now, Friday is the day that I wish would never come. Friday represents the end of the weekdays, the beginning of the weekend. Friday, would be the day that, I realize how much time I wasted in the whole week.
MSN Messenger's slowing down all the programs. I've no idea what in the world is the problem with that thing. Anyway, here's another reason why I did not sign in to MSN lately.
Behold, the latest addiction:
Knock it off. This is
Friday used to be my favourite day of the week, but it doesn't seem so now. Now, Friday is the day that I wish would never come. Friday represents the end of the weekdays, the beginning of the weekend. Friday, would be the day that, I realize how much time I wasted in the whole week.
MSN Messenger's slowing down all the programs. I've no idea what in the world is the problem with that thing. Anyway, here's another reason why I did not sign in to MSN lately.
Behold, the latest addiction:
Yes, I DO play Neopets. Now you know how childish I am. Muahahahahah. XD This little thing up here, he's name is Shongah_shine. Okay I realize how stupid I was to put that name by then. I started playing this game since November last year, due to the influence by my sister. But I've totally forgotten about this little thing ever since school reopened. Awww. Hopefully I won't this coming year.2 o'clock, that means 1 hour and 20 minutes for me left. Cheerio, I'm off to Neopets!!
Child of God,
JessMinn
08
No comments:
Post a Comment