Monday, December 15, 2008

KIM JUN SOO

He entered this world just a minute after his twin brother, Kim Jun Ho.
Kim Jun Ho and Kim Jun Soo.
Named by their father, sons of a former Miss Korea.
The brothers that never fought each other.
The noisiest children in the neighbourhood.
The professional baseball player and the professional soccer player.

But ones of those who had changed my life,
KIM JUN SOO.

The one who has the 'Angelic Voice' voice.
The one who's known as the angel of the group.
The one who's known as the dolphin.
The one who's known for his S-line body.
The one who's labeled as an innocent and pure boy by the members.
The one who loves to eat chicken.
The one who loves soccer.
The one who once wanted to be a soccer player but had a new dream of singing on stage after seeing H.O.T. performing the song "Candy".
The one who was and is the best friend of Hyuk Jae.
The one who used to sing in his church.
The one who went for audition at the age of 12.
The one who was trained for 6 long years before debuting.
The one who went through the hardest time during his puberty when his voice suddenly changed.
The one who spent 3 years with a cracked voice, which made him unable to sing.
The one who suffered a lot.
The one who almost gave up.
The one who even doubted there was a God. O_O!!!
The one who persevered.
The one who was the first to be a member of TVXQ.
The one who, made his first appearance with 4 other members as TVXQ during a BoA and Britney Spears showcase on 23rd December, 2003.
The one who used to wake the members up with his video games.
The one whose face will turn red when he's surrounded by fans.
The one who has sensitive teeth.
The one who also has sensitive skin.
The one who will be angry when someone pulls his hair.
The one who makes peoples feel cold with his jokes. XD
The one who never stands still.
The one who, apparently, moonwalks into the bathroom.
The one who uses his hands as a pillow.
The one who once wrote 'DBSK Big Success' on a piece of paper and pasted it on the wall.
The one who persuaded Jae Joong to dye his hair blonde in 2007.
The one who's now a Mr. Charisma.
The one who always make me laugh whenever I see him in a video.
The one who changed my life.

It was around June or July last year when he first came into my sight. The MV Rising Sun, by five of them. The best MV ever. The MV that turned my life upside-down.

A year back,
He was the member that I least liked. Or shall I say, didn't liked at all.
He was the member that I never noticed.
He was the member that I never wanted to know.
He was the member that never attracted my attention.
He was the member that had always given me some sort of bad impression.
He was the member that I cannot differentiate between him and Micky.
He was the member that I did not understand why was he a member of TVXQ.
But now I do.

I don't know when was it but then somehow I seem to discover that he actually occupies a place in my heart. I realized that how stupid I was.

Although you might not know this, Xiah, I just wanna wish you a happy birthday. A simple wish will do. And some advices. May your career soar to the sky limit... Do take care of yourself... Don't overwork, please. Rest whenever you feel tired. Take care of your health... Remember, health is much more important than work... And may all your dreams come true~!! We'll love you always~!!!!!

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY XIAH JUNSOO!!!
I'LL LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!

2 comments:

† jeszlynnn said...

gosh...
what a touvhing and beautiful post...
i felt like crying man~...

JUNSU Happy Birthday and
I LOVE U !!!

don't freak out...
lolz

Jess Minn said...

it's illustrated by the duplicate of Jess Minn..
of course it's a beautiful post..
especially when we're talking about our dearest Xiah~ XD

ahahah..

XIAH WE LOVE YOU!!