Saturday, December 27, 2008

i'll be back.

Oh goodness. I was banned from using the computer as I was sticking to this computer for the past whole week. I'll be so dead if my mum finds out that I'm actually facing the monitor, wasting my time right here, right now. There's quite a lot to talk about now but I just can't as I'm doing this without her permission. I'll definitely edit this post and crap more once I get the permission to use this evil computer. For now, I'll finish this short paragraph, publish this post as soon as possible, although I know I'm slowing this down, and leave this evil computer and after that, study of course, as requested since i-don't-know-when. Right. Study. =.="'

I'll be back.

Sneaking away,
JessMinn.





[EDITED AT 10.16PM]

Yeah tomorrow's a Sunday. I just LOVE Sundays. Whee~!!

=.='"

Now I'm here, right in front of the monitor. I must shut this computer down by 11. Well, well. Was just considering whether to start a new post or to edit this post. As you can see, I made my decision. Okay this is lame.

Can you believe it?? Oh yes I can.
No, seriously, can you believe that I did it?? Yes, of course I can.
Can you even picture that?? Duh~ How can I not. Now will you just please stop that.
Okay fine.

If I knew that I wouldn't have asked her in the first place.

Right. I shall begin this with 2 facts.
Fact 1: I'm naturally stupid.
Fact 2: I'm naturally lazy.

Oh well, I studied for i-don't-know-how-longshort and slept right after that. I was so tired as I went to bed at 2 plus yesterday night. Well just a minute right after I published the previous post, things changed. And caused my mind to changed as well. And so that's why I'm having panda eyes now. Nah anyway thanks a lot. =D

Now what happened during the past whole week. Besides touching the computer.

Well on Monday mission started, thanks a million to her. Tuesday mission was accomplished, I was very happy. Went to Taman Gelora with Shin Wei that evening. Had fun. Nothing much. Wednesday... Oh yea Christmas eve. Aunt came back. Did not go for the candlelight service in the end. Thursday Christmas. Saw the so called 'entertainment' in the mall. He can't even recognise me. Good thing. Well went to the beach with my cousins yesterday. Had fun, though. Not that I don't wanna see you, please do not think so. Duh. As for today, nothing much. =)

See, as simple as that. One short paragraph summorising what happened for the past week. Just found out yesterday that the mini MYPG wasn't held yet. Duh how can I not find out. What's wrong with my mind lately. I'm still wondering.

10:56. Those videos had finished loading. And I must turn off this computer in four minutes. Right. I don't know what to say anymore. So that's all for now. Thanks for reading Jess Minn's blog. May the good Lord bless you.

Oh great. I'll end this post with another fact.
The fact: I dislike BC.
Well make it 2 facts.
The 2nd fact: Something is wrong with Friendster.

Cheers!!!

Child of God,
JessMinn

No comments: