Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gone.


Press

CTRL
+
Z



and

poof!



It's undone!!




.......


Only in my dreams.



<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>


At last, church. I haven't been there for 2 or 3 weeks. 'Cause of all those stuff. Well I did not watch Eragon yesterday night because I missed the starting and, well, since I missed it, there's no point watching without understanding what was it all about. Anyway they said that the book is far nicer than the movie. Luckily I did not waste my time watching. =D

And um, I'm trying to save spaces in order to achieve exactly 101 posts this year so, I won't blog when it's unnecessary. Although I always do XD And and and, I planned not to online tomorrow!! Wow. A miracle. Nah I'll just publish one important post and spend the rest of my day away from the computer. I can do it!! We'll see then.

Well I guess they're on the way back from YLDP. Sigh, there goes all the fun. =( YLDP 2009, I'll surely be there!!

-JessMinn-
SHIN WEI'S GONNA ROCK THE WORLD.
SO DO ALISSON

XD


No comments: