Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SHE'S BACK

to Kuantan. From KL.

They're all in Perak now. YLDP, YLDP~ =(

*sighs*

Well I'll post about the whole trip tomorrow. 'Cause I won't have the chance to use this computer as I'm meeting up with Angie later. Whee. Who says today's the last day. Nah I don't blame you please don't feel offended. XD

I don't really like myself to get close to the computer, but here's the thing. Each time I leave the computer I'll be so lack of the boys' updates. Arghh. Hopefully I can catch up with everything this time.

As for now, I shall do the tags. By Shin Wei. I've never seen her doing these stuffs. SHIN WEI I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU TAGGED ME~!!! XD

1) Do u think you're hot?
- NOT AT ALL.

2) Upload your favourite picture of you!
- NONE - [Picture of you!! PICTURE OF YOU!!! XD]

3) Why do you like that picture?
- ...

4) When the last time you ate pizza?
- Yesterday!! Japanese pizza~!!

5) The last song you listened to?
- BIG by Planet Shakers XD

6) What are you doing now beside this?
- Breathing.

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
- Mrs. U-Know Nah, I love mine. =)

People i tag :
1. Angeline
2. Jasmine
3. JessLynn
4. Alisson
5. Hendriq

8) Who is number 1?
- ANGELINE CHUA MENG YEE My best friend on earth. =D

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
- ... =.='"

10) Say something about number 5?
- HE'S IN YLDP RIGHT NOW =(

11) How about number 4?
- SHE'S ALSO IN YLDP RIGHT NOW ='(

12) Who is number 2?
- Child of God.

== JessMinn =====
______I MISS SHIN WEI __
_ YOU ROCK ______

No comments: