Tuesday, December 2, 2008

and here comes the second.

Life is meaningless.
Life was meaningless.

I don't know why am I still here.
I didn't know why was I here.

Until now,
Until then,

I know nothing.
You made me realize.

Time is never enough.
Time is always enough.

I'm just that useless,
I was useless,

and that helpless.
but I'm not helpless.

I am nothing
I was nothing

and
but

I am nobody.
I am somebody.

I shouldn't be here.
I was meant to be here.

There's nothing in my life.
You stepped into my life.

My life is still the same.
You changed my life.

No one cares.
You do care.

No one listens.
You listen.

No one even looked at me.
You're always watching me.

No one's out there for me.
And You're always there for me.

I was always alone,
I was alone,

and I'm still alone.
but I'm never alone anymore.

No one's with me.
I thank You for always being with me,

and no one loves me.
and for always loving me.

A life like this?
I know,

I'm not gonna last.
this is forever.

It's the sentence in dark red. =)


I'm still being lame here. Even lamer. I watched these videos a few days ago, having no idea what in the world was all those. It won't take much time. Click 'play' if you think you're a person who can overcome lameness.

HAHAHA SONG by Noky Brothers [1]

HAHAHA SONG by Noky Brothers [2]


And yesterday, I found this. THANKS TO FRIENDSTER.
(Sorry no subtitles but anyway it's more or less the same XD)
HAHAHA SONG by 5 members


At first I thought that it was another Anycall Haptic commercial. Till I found out just now, that it was actually a part of a Samsung's campaign for spreading encouragement to share laughs and smiles during these hard times. SM would love that!! XD

Till here. Nothing else. Will not be using the computer till tomorrow. Cheers!!

-JessMinn-
__Shin Wei I'll miss you =(

When am I going to Kepong's Daorae?

No comments: