Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blessed.

She is.


I miss this teddy bear. And it's owner too. ='(

Well I'm back here spending my time with this evil computer again, working on this post as I haven't been blogging for days. What am I crapping about. Oh well. I did not get enough sleep yesterday night, again, as I was working on how to burst my eardrums do it, at least, nicely and pleasantly. Blalablablablah what am I crapping about again. It's 1 something now and I don't feel like eating. Duh I do I have to write this here. Well you people better don't go for the sushi tonight or else... Or else.. Or else. Right. Fine.

As everyone knows, today's the day. For those candidates of the PMR examination to get back their results. Mine will arrive very, very soon. December 2009. What will it be like. Oh no I'm not ready for it yet. Please, please, please. I can't afford to waste anymore time. A day away and that's the full stop of 2008. Forever. No more 2008. No more From 2 life. No more 14 years old young. I'm turning 15. How fast time travels. Having no wings, but yes, it flies away from me everyday. Just like that.

Holidays is gonna end soon, to me, has ended, and well, I guess many of them are all well prepared for 2009. 2009's school life. 6 weeks for us to prepare. That's more than enough. And look at what have I done. Nah don't look, 'cause it's nothing. I've done nothing. Oh well. What happened to me. What is wrong with me. Why am I no longer caring about things anymore. This is bad.

Well today I did something stupid shocking, that is, I made a promise. I, Jess Minn, promised myself, that I will score an A for BC during next year's PMR examination. Wahahahahahah. Unbelievable, yet it's gonna happen. I promise You, Lord. =) You'll direct my steps. You'll guide me. You'll remove the laziness in me. I trust You, Lord. I know, with You, Lord, I can just achieve anything that I want. Anything at all. Even the impossible. All I need is just to believe You, and myself. I can do it!!!


..

Oh well, I've been crapping for more than an hour or so, and yet I still don't feel tired. Not bad. XD Well I'll do the tags by Shin Wei now as I have nothing better to do. Oh yeah, something better than doing the tags now is to say that, SHIN WEI YOU ROCK!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!! Okay now I shall start doing tags.

TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I'm not sure wheteher is the meeting on tonight.
2. I want a hug right now.
3. I don't use 'LOL's.
4. My sister got 7As and a C for her PMR examination and I love that result.
5. I actually cried whan I listened to 'Rising Sun'.
6. It's okay if my phone's not around me but it kills me when I don't have any water with me.
7. I don't really like people to know about my blog.
8. Science is my lifedon't take it away from me.
9. Sometimes I'll be very active when I feel hungry.
10. I'm going to East Coast Mall later, I think.

(11. I know that I'm lame. XDXD)

RULES:
1. Upload three pictures of yourself that you find sexy/cute.
2. Not necessarily revealing, even a picture of you smiling will do.
3. Describe why you find those pictures sexy.
4. Tag 5 of your sexy friends.

Oh well, sorry I won't follow the rules 'cause Shin Wei did not XD I know I'm neither sexy nor cute. So here's those who I tag:
-Angeline
-Evonne
-Mandy
-...
-anyone at all

2.15PM.
That's how I end my post. I'm flying away. Cheers!!

EVERYONE ROCKS.
YOU ROCK.

God's child,
JessMinn.

No comments: