WARNING: *SOMETEXTMISSING* POST.
Well I'll first start with what happened yesterday. Yesterday. A day out with Angie and her cousin. Yea, limited conversations. We wandered around. Again and again, the same places. That was when I saw Shin Wei and her sister at the ground floor. I ran down from the 1st floor all the way to get her. XD
Then here's the main purpose I met up with Angie yesterday. TWILIGHT.
...
Yesterday. The first time I've ever yawned in a cinema. And it wasn't at night. I'm speechless now. Hopefully I'll go as crazy as my sister after a while.
---
So, here's the KL trip.
THE DAY I LEFT KUANTAN
5th December. Friday.
Reached KL at 11 plus. We started shopping at around 1, I guess. Shopped for the preparations of the wedding. Went home. Opened the fridge. Saw the flower which is gonna be given to the bride tomorrow IN THE FRIDGE. Half dead rose. Sad. Nothing much that day.
THE BIG DAY :
6th December. Saturday.
The rose survived. [applause XD] But my uncle wasn't feeling that well. He was out with his friends the night before and came back home at 3++, drunk. And he was supposed to fetch the bride at 10. Anyway things turned out great that day. And that night. Some pictures of the day:
THE CAR
After the lunch and everything, I took a SHORT nap. I was so tired then. And I had to rush for the dinner 'cause I woke up LATE. It was 5 when I woke up. My dad had to pick up my other aunt and his son(aka my cousin, the pathologist). So after 15 minutes(or less than that) of preparation, my parents and I set off. I had to go there
The wedding dinner was at Munchhaus, a German restaurant. The concept of the restaurant was AWESOME. According to them , it was a bungalow which was renovated into a restaurant. The interior of the restaurant and the garden looked beautiful. The food were marvelous, but I didn't know how to enjoy them. Anyway I was busy at the registration counter. That night, was the first time ever I drank so much wine in my life. 7/10 of a full glass. Well done. XD
Let me tell you. My uncle works under a Korean company. His bride once worked in a Japanese company and is working under another Japanese company. There were so many Japanese that night... T_T Luckily there's only a couple of Korean. XD
THE
7th December. Sunday.
It was really tiring. I did not get enough sleep the night before. We went to 1 Utama at 12+. Brunch at a idontknowwhat Japanese restaurant. Then we shopped. And stopped at 4++. Everyone was hungry. My dad, mum, sisters and my aunt. EXCEPT ME. I was so bloated that I didn't even have the appetite for chocolate. They chose the wrong timing. Why of so many choices... Why chocolate...? =( I REGRET. Anyway I was forced to order something to eat and drink. XD I thank my dad for doing so 'cause if not, I'll regret even more.
my sister's
After that short break, we shopped again. I AM FINALLY SATISFIED.
So we reached back home at 8.30++. Uncle and Miss Cheryl(she didn't want me to call her aunt 'cause it sounds old XD) was enjoying their instant noodles. No dinner for us 'cause everyone's very full
ANOTHER
8th December. Monday.
First and foremost, let me introduce this little cutie to you. He's my cousin brother from my mum's youngest sister. Many said he looks like Rain(Suzzane don't freak out XD). My sister and I agreed that he looks like Chun when he smiles. XD
So that morning, we woke up early and went to IKEA. Reached there and had breakfast at 9.30. Met aunt and Hanz. Breakfast ended at 11.30. XD Mum and dad left earlier for lunch with another aunt. 5 of us left. Aunt Ancy, Hanz, aunt, my sister and I. We went to the Curve after breakfast. For my Fila. Finally I was satisfied. Thanks a lot. =) Went to Borders after that. So finally she ordered her Twilight. Happy. Little Hanz kept running up and down. He was so active. Most adorable cousin of all. Hah. After spending an hour or so in Borders, we started to seek for the antidote for our hunger. XD
And we ended up eating these.
That night, we had dinner in
That night, my uncles and aunts came over to celebrate my mum's birthday(which is on the 9th). It was actually a surprise but she figured that out 'cause there's no other reason for someone to stay up until that late in other's house. Anyway, happy belated birthday~!!
THE SAD DAY:
9th December, Tuesday.
Went to 1 Utama for lunch. Left KL at 2. Arrived home at 6+. End of story.
Overall, I can say that this is an enjoyable trip. Although we missed Mid Valley and Times Square
Hanz I miss you~
Shin Wei I miss you too XD
That's all for now. I've been spending hours on this post. Till here. Cheers!
-JESSMINN 6.41pm








No comments:
Post a Comment