Sunday, December 21, 2008

No more let sins and sorrows grow

Nor thorns infest the ground.


=)

It's not that I don't wanna reply you my dear, there's some problem with my phone so... You know. I'm really, really sorry.

I said that there will be a next post, and now here I am. Blame the greed for earning Neopoints in me for the late post. Blame food as well. XD

Well, well. She said that my eyes seem full of tears. Wet. Girl, your eyes are much more bigger than mine and yet you cannot see things clearer than I do. Pity. See, an additional 3-hour 2-and-a-half-hour-sleep made my eyes bigger wetter. Wow. I got up from the bed at around 8:30pm. Well done. My eyes no longer sore. Wheeee.

And I've good news here. I'm not gonna touch this computer tomorrow as I found a better thing to do. Thanks to Jess Lynn for the wonderful thing she found for me. Evil computer, I can take you out of my mind, at last. Muahahahahahh. But then there will be an important post on Tuesday. =)

My, it's morning. I don't even feel like sleeping. Lullaby, just at the very right time. =)

12.34am
My mum's gonna kill me.

-JessMinn-
the Cassiopeia.

Smile, Jesus loves you.
=)

No comments: