Friday, December 26, 2008

MISTAKEN

Such a huge mistake. My bad. Ignore the posts on 23rd December. They showed their first appearance on 26th December 2003, not 23rd. What's wrong with my brain lately. I wonder.

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TVXQ!!
Keep on shining boys, we'll support you guys forever!!!


8.24, I'm leaving this evil computer and will never touch it again. Cheers, God bless everyone!!!

JessMinn.
when will i get the time to blog and what's wrong with friendster.



[EDITED AT 8.43pm
]

Since this is something about DBSK. And in order to achieve exactly 111 posts.

Right. Just a few minutes after I published this post, I spotted this.


Okay this is not what I actually spotted. It's always on the right how can I not see it. Duh. This, is what I accidentally read.

written: 2008 something something Mvp something something DONGBANGSHINKI...

I was so excited. That was the first time I saw the name appeared there. I clicked on it, and...

=.='"

Expected. I'm clueless about what was that all about. That's what happens when someone, being a Cassiopeia, but do not even understand Korean. =( Anyway I still feel happy as this is the first time I saw their name appearing there. XD

Once again, happy 5th anniversary TVXQ!

8.59. JessMinn.
When can I get the time to blog. And still, what's the problem with friendster.

No comments: