The song ain't nice. It's
beautiful. It's just like a drug to me. It's playing in my mind 24/7. Why did I ever listened to it in the first place.
I'm feeling not well right now. Is it the effect of that beautiful song. I wonder. Who cares anyway. As long as I know that I don't. Blah.
Today, 23rd December
2003 2008, a BIG DAY. I'm supposed to shout and scream and yell out loud right now. But nah, I don't have that kind of energy. Let me just do so in my heart. 5 years ago, they made their first appearance during a BoA and Britney Spears showcase. Which changed the whole world. Today, TVXQ is 1828 days old. Right. I don't know what more to say about right now. I'll do this seriously in February next year. The day they debuted officially. =)

23.12.2003Nothing else to write about. Oh yeah, I'm meeting up with Shin Wei later. FINALLY. Shin Wei thanks for being free this evening!!! =D
Lullaby again. Beutiful.
The Cassiopeia,
Jess Minn.
No comments:
Post a Comment