Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What. tomorrow.

9:15PM. Turned on the computer like half an hour ago. Was supposed to finish off this History presentation thing. But gahh. What am I doing. So well. Yeah. The CF Camp post has been delayed. Probably will do it next week. Probably. 'Cause. You know. I've been banned from using the computer. AGAIN yea I know that. Reason. You don't wanna know why. Hahh. Hmm. This may be considered as sneaking. 'Cause I'm blogging without permission yeah I know that. So what. And and and. I dislike lying. Told a lie today. Whoops. I told the teacher that there's practice in fact they were just doing nothing sitting around chatting there. Hmm. I must stop telling lies. Sinning is BAD. Yes I do know that. My. Another crapping post. Jess Minn isn't talking to the wall. Gahh.

Will introduce you people Gingie-man next time. Yeah I named it. Sounds stupid but who cares. IT'S MINE. As long as I like it. Hahh.

Oh yeah.
Happy 15th birthday Mandy. =)

Sadly this post has come to it's end. As I'm running out of craps. Oh well. Will be back to edit if I feel so but I think I most probably won't.

Have a good night.
JESSMINN. -GG.COM

P.S.
We won.
=)

No comments: