What's so nice 'bout blogging anyway.
Nothing else to do.
Oh well. Whatever.
See. Another post wasted.
Why can't I just stay away from this computer.
Gahh.
The mom's gonna be back so soon.
After spending quite some time there.
So this will be the last post till the weekend I guess.
Unless.
I get the permission.
Which I most probably won't.
Hahh.
Well today. Colourless.
Not a good day.
Not at all.
Why can't I get things right for even just once.
Why am I so
useless.
Why.
Why get others into trouble.
Why was I not there.
Why am I not there.
Why can't I be frank.
Why not telling the truth.
Why not being a so-called-true-friend.
Why not doing the right thing.
Why not doing what I should.
Why not knowing what to do.
Why.
Such a failure I am.
Someone needed.
Hmm.
An additional 'S' to that.
Yeah.
And.
Why emo.
Gahh.
Well.
It's about time for me to study.
So that's all.
Somebody.
JessMinn.
Nothing else to do.
Oh well. Whatever.
See. Another post wasted.
Why can't I just stay away from this computer.
Gahh.
The mom's gonna be back so soon.
After spending quite some time there.
So this will be the last post till the weekend I guess.
Unless.
I get the permission.
Which I most probably won't.
Hahh.
Well today. Colourless.
Not a good day.
Not at all.
Why can't I get things right for even just once.
Why am I so
useless.
Why.
Why get others into trouble.
Why was I not there.
Why am I not there.
Why can't I be frank.
Why not telling the truth.
Why not being a so-called-true-friend.
Why not doing the right thing.
Why not doing what I should.
Why not knowing what to do.
Why.
Such a failure I am.
Someone needed.
Hmm.
An additional 'S' to that.
Yeah.
And.
Why emo.
Gahh.
Well.
It's about time for me to study.
So that's all.
Somebody.
JessMinn.
No comments:
Post a Comment