Waha. Ha. Ha. HAHHH.
Now he's doing the counting. =.=''|
And I'm the one waiting.
For the answer.
Of the question.
That kept me awake.
On the second night.
In his car.
His car. =(
Joker.
Don't leave. Please..?
Oh yeah he got it. Right I am.
72 seconds' the answer.
That's the answer.
*jumps on the bed 'til I fall* XD
Whoo I just love myslow brain. Heehh.
Thank You Lord!!
For this little brain!!
Hahh.
Guess that's all.
See, another random post.
Gahh. I better stop this.
Okay. Will be back to edit the post below if I feel like it.
Love my brain,
JESSMINN.
Hahh.
THAT'S THE ANSWER
THAT'S THE ANSWER
THAT'S THE ANSWER
!!!
THAT'S THE ANSWER
THAT'S THE ANSWER
!!!
Now he's doing the counting. =.=''|
And I'm the one waiting.
For the answer.
Of the question.
That kept me awake.
On the second night.
In his car.
His car. =(
Joker.
Don't leave. Please..?
Oh yeah he got it. Right I am.
72 seconds' the answer.
That's the answer.
Whoo I just love my
Thank You Lord!!
For this little brain!!
Hahh.
Guess that's all.
See, another random post.
Gahh. I better stop this.
Okay. Will be back to edit the post below if I feel like it.
Love my brain,
JESSMINN.
Hahh.
No comments:
Post a Comment