Saturday, March 14, 2009

Now what

12:33am. I'm not asleep yet. Obviously. Gahh.

Just found out remembered that today's the first day of the first school term holidays of the year. Why am I not excited at all. Sheesh I don't think studying will be the main activity filling up my one-week-holiday. I did plan to study tomorrow but, last minute meetings and arrangements just stole away those free time. I'm not getting up late tomorrow 'cause of choir practice. One of tmy failed plan. My. When was the last time I got up from bed after nine. Oh well. Less than two hours for me to rest, I'm gonna find myself in my music teacher's place after that. And two hours later, church. This band practice thing for MYF Sunday which is the day after tomorrow. GAHH. MYF meeting at night, as usual. So that's how my Saturday will be like.

I seriously need a long sleep. Pleeeeeeeeease. Can I sleep for 24 hours wihtout any interruption in between? I'll wake up after that 24 hours, I promise. I just need that 24 hours. I just need that break, PLEASE. I'm just so tired of everything.

I'm gonna find myself waking up in a bad mood six hours or a little bit more later. Bad mood in the morning = bad mood for the rest of the day. Somebody please colour my day.

I'm done here.

OFF
JESSMINN.

Who knows, tomorrow might never come.

No comments: