My. A month passed by just like that. February. There's just too much to say. Well the reason why did this blog was kind of abandoned in the past month is that the lousy owner was banned from using the computer for a month because dontaskwhy. Gahh. Good thing that there's only 28 days in February. But anyway another 2 more days doesn't make any difference now. I'm like so used to not touching the computer. Hmm. February.
3rd - Happy belated birthday Kyu Hyeon
4th - Happy belated birthday JAE JOONG (NOT AGAIN), Jeremy (=.=|), Desmond L. and L. Yon Sheng
6th - Happy belated birthday YOON HO
9th - Happy belated birthday Han Kyung
10th - Happy belated birthday Shi Won
14th - Happy belated Valentine's Day everyone =.="'
18th - Happy belated birthday dad, CHANG MIN
I know none of those mentioned above will read this. But then I just want their names to be here. I remember you people's birthday ehh. Gahh this sounds so retarded. Anyway, here's the most shocking discovery of the month.
JAE JOONG'S ACTUAL BIRTHDAY WAS ON 4TH OF FEBRUARY.
What was that. A fact confirmed by his birth mother. According to her, if Jae's birthday was recorded as the 4th of February, it would bring him bad luck. And so his birth date was recorded as 26th of January. My, my. Why did she reveal it only now but not years ago. Causing everyone to celebrate his birthday on the wrong date.
Now what else happened in February. Hmm. Choir practices, St. John exam, and yea, the first topical test of the year. Which I did it not that badly. Hahh. I scored full marks for the only subject that I didn't revise. Sounds stupid right. But no, it's not at all. That's the blessing given by God. It's hard to believe but that's what I got when I rested in Him. Thank You, Lord. =) And um, I didn't get a C back this time. Ha. Ha. Ha. XD So besides studying and exams, choir practices was also one of those which filled up February. No comment on that one. So conclusion about February - kind-of-eventful-month. At least there were some. Hehh.
How can I forget to mention 'bout this. The first Higher Ground session of the year was on the last day of February. So finally. It was awesome, as usual. And yeah, Revolution tour is back. The tour in Kuantan will be held on the 27th-28th of March, the venue, still unknown. And there will be a CF camp on the 17th-19th of March, which is during the school holidays. It will be held at Balok Beach, and guess what, we're gonna sleep in tents. WOW. 2 nights. Not 2 years. No worries. Hehh. My I better start studying now or else April's test's gonna kill me.
That's not all for now, but I have to leave this computer now as I need to get myself ready. MYF meeting tonight. Please tell me what am I suppose to do on MYF Sunday. Which is next Sunday. How fast time flies.
I'll stop, for now.
What is wrong with this computer.
-JESSMINN-
Smile, Jesus loves You.
No comments:
Post a Comment