Friday, March 13, 2009

If you gotta, you gotta.

Once again, record was broken. And another one.

According to J.W.,
"People who die young are lucky. Fortunate."

Explanation - When you die old, people will remember you as how you looked when you were old, whereas when you die young, people won't remember you as how you looked when you're old 'cause they never get to see your old face. They will remember you as how you looked when you were young. I know this might be confusing. My lousy English.

TODAY IS A FRIDAY.

A father of a thirteen-year-old-boy was teaching his son to drive in the housing area. The boy actually drove around the housing area himself. Lucky child he is. If only I were him. When will my day come. I wonder.

My mind is totally blank right now. Hmm. There's so many things to say yet I can't even think of one. Fine. This is how my post's gonna end.

Sleep,
JessMinn.


I MISS



THEM.

No comments: