Thursday, March 26, 2009

RUFUS ENZHAO CHAN

Well I had been wondering whether should I add on a new post for quite some time. And as you can see, yes I'm adding another post here. Gahh who doesn't know that. Since the computer is turned on. And since I'm not gonna sleep tonight. I'M SUPER SERIOUS. So. Well. I'm not gonna talk about something here. Gahh the so called "something personal". Hmm. What makes someone thinks so. Hahh anyway eating does cure. Oh yes it does. My. I've been eating a lot these days. I've no idea why. Food just seem mega-tempting to me. Lately. And whoo, I realized that I grew fat. VERY fat. My. How happy she was when I told her that. =.='"| Hmm. 11:01PM. Don't feel like leaving this computer but I know I have to. How lucky I am to be able to sit here and blog in peace. But anything might happen, yes I do know that. So. I better stop this before something happens. Hahh. And oh yeah. I HAVE ALL THE PICTURES WITH ME NOW!! Whee I'm happy for that. But. Tomorrow. Yes. Tomorrow. Oh well. That's what you call life. Joker. May your new life be filled with excitement and may the Lord be with you always. God bless you. =)

11:10PM. Now I know what to put as the title of this post.

I'll make this post a rather eye-catching one.
My I just can't wait for the meeting to end tomorrow night and blog about the camp. Hehh.

Behold,

..

.

...

..

...

.

.


.

The title.

Whoo. Finally I'm ending this post. 11:34PM. Was waiting for this picture to be uploaded. What's wrong with the conncection. Sheeshh. So well. This is all. Such a short post took away so much of my time. =.=

I'm not gonna sleep. MEGA-SERIOUS HERE.

JessMinn.
Tomorrow.

No comments: