Anyway that thing won't stop me from blogging. I'm still gonna blog although it's a bit disturbing. Now here I go.
I shall start with
"A verse a day keeps Satan away."
Whoo. Nice one.
And so finally MYF Sunday of year 2009 is over. We youths took charge of the whole service this morning and well, everything went fine. The only unusual thing was that it ended half an hour earlier. Hahh. Liturgist for the day was Kevin, En Wei was the worship leader, Daniel the scripture reader and the pianist was Rachelle. I played a small role, that is the pianist for the worship songs, and well, I struggled a lot. Seriously. But everything went fine in the end. Hehh. I banged the piano so hard but still I couldn't hear the piano. XD And there's this short movie that the youths filmed, a bit retartded, yet hilarious and meaningful. Hahh. Great job people. MYF-ers rocks!! XD
And yeah, this bible.
What was the photographer focusing on. =.=
The morning went fine, and so did the noon. Just fine. I started to pack the stuffs for the camp and well, I don't wanna talk 'bout that. It's still not done yet now. Gahh. I'm running out of time. Yet I'm still here blogging. Yea I know that. Well tomorrow's gonna be a busy day, and yeah, once again, no time for studying. Hmm. Maybe I should try stealing some. Hahh.Overall today has been great, oh yes it has. Hahh. Went to the mall just now and so finally, my precious watch is ticking again. After I-don't-know-how-many-months. Hehh. And well, at least I got the things I wanted to. But it's still not done yet. Anyway it's better than nothing at all. Hahh.
My. 12:47 am. I shall sleep. Right.
'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' -Jeremiah 33:3
His child,
JessMinn.

No comments:
Post a Comment