2:04pm.
Once again. Jess Minn logged in to Friendster.
Once again. Jess Minn logged in to Friendster.
The long-time-ago-fun-thing.
NOTE THAT. Long time ago.
I know everyone's on Facebook now.
But.
I'm just lazy to create an account.
Plus.
I can't even handle this Friendster thing.
To me.
Logging in to Friendster seems like studying History.
My. What a description. =.=
'Cuase I'm lazy to care.
Gahh. What am I crapping about.
Hmm. 21st March.
I do remember.
Happy birthday Jess Lynn.
Sweet sixteen ehh.
Free from major exams this year.
Good for you. Unlike me.
My. Why am I not studying now.
Anyway.
All the best this year.
And
May the Lord be with you. Always.
Enjoy your nine hours plus left.
Hehh.
A new paragraph.
Hmm.
The plaster. My neck.
Is it gonna hurt when I take it out?
I hope it won't.
Anyway thanks to Reuel. For the nice angle.
Hahh.
And well. What now.
Nothing else I guess.
Oh yeah. The plan.
HOW?
When are you people free and.
How to contact all of you?
=(
Such a random post. I shall do this more often. Hehh.
So this is all I guess.
Oh I just got a chocolate from this little sister of my sister's friend.
Just at the right time kid.
Heehh thanks a lot.
Well.
I shall be back to edit this post if there's anything else to add on.
For now,
I'm ending this post with
lousy Friendster.
-JESSMINN-
NOTE THAT. Long time ago.
I know everyone's on Facebook now.
But.
I'm just lazy to create an account.
Plus.
I can't even handle this Friendster thing.
To me.
Logging in to Friendster seems like studying History.
My. What a description. =.=
'Cuase I'm lazy to care.
Gahh. What am I crapping about.
Hmm. 21st March.
I do remember.
Happy birthday Jess Lynn.
Sweet sixteen ehh.
Free from major exams this year.
Good for you. Unlike me.
Anyway.
All the best this year.
And
May the Lord be with you. Always.
Enjoy your nine hours plus left.
Hehh.
A new paragraph.
Hmm.
The plaster. My neck.
Is it gonna hurt when I take it out?
I hope it won't.
Anyway thanks to Reuel. For the nice angle.
Hahh.
And well. What now.
Nothing else I guess.
Oh yeah. The plan.
HOW?
When are you people free and.
How to contact all of you?
=(
Such a random post. I shall do this more often. Hehh.
So this is all I guess.
Oh I just got a chocolate from this little sister of my sister's friend.
Just at the right time kid.
Heehh thanks a lot.
Well.
I shall be back to edit this post if there's anything else to add on.
For now,
I'm ending this post with
lousy Friendster.
-JESSMINN-
No comments:
Post a Comment