Make one today.
To be frank, I'm still speechless. Gahh.
It seems like everything's suffocating me. Pressure. What does that mean. I know I'm fine but I don't think so. Gahh. Something's wrong with me. Guess so. Sheesh. I'm giving away my whole morning to choir practice and my whole evening to church tomorrow. Only 2 hours for me to rest in between. My. How am I gonna do my part well on MYF Sunday. Help me Lord. And again, I'm not spending my holiday studying. How sad. The next topical test is just a few weeks away and I still haven't start on my revisions. This month is gonna be much more eventful than last month. Which also means, there's hardly any time for me to study. Which means, I won't understand much about my studies. Which also means, results for the next topical test's gonna be a nightmare. NO I DON'T WANT THAT. Aww. Please. Help me.
What a post.
Taking a breath,
JessMinn.
WE'RE IN THIS WORLD BUT WE'RE DIFFERENT
No comments:
Post a Comment