Uh oh. Fever is back. Hmm. Actually it came back and now it's still here. So. It goes like this. I had that fever and it disappeared but after that it came back and now it's I'm still having it. Get it. Gahh.
Since everyone is posting about this. Seriously. Everyone.
Behold,
-
-
-
-
--
--
---
--
-
----
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
--
---
--
-
----
--
-
-
-


the Kuantan fliers. So this is how it looks like.
Gahh I know I'm very outdated. This is what happens when one is away from the computer for days.
For those who are lazy to click to enlarge the pictures above, here's the details.
REVO ACADEMY: 28th March. Saturday. 9:30am-12:30pm. Grace Charismatic Centre.
REVO PARTY: 28th March. Saturday. 7:30-10:00pm. Tamil Methodist Church.
For further information, CLICK.
You do not wanna miss it. Seriously, this is a life-time experience. So. I shall see you there next Saturday. My. Exam's so near. And yeah, 28th March. Rufus is leaving. Joker. Why do you have to. Sheesh. I'm gonna miss you so much. Seriously. Don't ask me not to bluff. 'Cause I'm not bluffing. =(
And um, yeah. I just got to express it here.
I'm not happy about somebody.
I know I'm selfish. But. Seriously.
I never like people to take my belongings away.
Yes I mean you.
Sorry I know I sound mean. But.
I just can't stand it.
I just dislike that.
I'm a coward. I do not have the courage to tell you this.
So. This may be my fault too.
Sorry to say this here but, please.
Please. Please.
Okay I'm done expressing. Sheeshh. Who knows whether that person gets it or not. That's all I can do. I'm not gonna do anything more. At least I did something. And. Who cares. As long as I know that it belongs to me. It's mine larhh weyy. My. What a language.
And here's how I end the second post of the day. Or shall I say the first post of the next day. Whatever.
ROUND WINDOW ROUND WINDOW ROUND WINDOW
THANKS FOR TRUSTING ME =D
Hmm. I trust.
JessMinn.
Nights dear. Hugss. Heehh.
No comments:
Post a Comment