Whoo. I'm happy I guess. Hahh.
I kept on adding new posts these days.
My. I wonder why. Hmm.
Well.
So it all started at 12:25pm.
But ended at 12:43 shortly after that.
- Plan failed.
Oh well. Couldn't expect much. But.
7:58pm.
It started again.
It continued.
And.
It did not end until 10:24pm.
The modem's fault. Gahh.
Anyhow.
The plan is on.
Which.
Made my night. Hahh.
My.
I did not expect this at all.
Turns out everyone's free tomorrow.
After all those contacting stuffs.
After all those planning.
It's on tomorrow!!
Whee. I'm happy.
This can be considered as some kind of.
Last minute planning..?
Thanks to Mandy for suggesting this.
Really.
And thank You Lord,
that You allowed this gathering to be on tomorrow.
But.
Too bad some of them can't make it.
You guys are gonna miss the fun.
Hmm.
So well.
Guess that's all.
And my.
I really should stop this blogging style.
It's like another me.
Gahh. Whatever.
Hmm.
1:51am.
29 hours to go.
How sad.
Till here.
Have a good night.
JessMinn.
Oh yeah happy birthday to Alisson. =)
I kept on adding new posts these days.
My. I wonder why. Hmm.
Well.
So it all started at 12:25pm.
But ended at 12:43 shortly after that.
- Plan failed.
Oh well. Couldn't expect much. But.
7:58pm.
It started again.
It continued.
And.
It did not end until 10:24pm.
The modem's fault. Gahh.
Anyhow.
The plan is on.
Which.
Made my night. Hahh.
My.
I did not expect this at all.
Turns out everyone's free tomorrow.
After all those contacting stuffs.
After all those planning.
It's on tomorrow!!
Whee. I'm happy.
This can be considered as some kind of.
Last minute planning..?
Thanks to Mandy for suggesting this.
Really.
And thank You Lord,
that You allowed this gathering to be on tomorrow.
But.
Too bad some of them can't make it.
You guys are gonna miss the fun.
Hmm.
So well.
Guess that's all.
And my.
I really should stop this blogging style.
It's like another me.
Gahh. Whatever.
Hmm.
1:51am.
29 hours to go.
How sad.
Till here.
Have a good night.
JessMinn.
Oh yeah happy birthday to Alisson. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment