WOW.
The day that I feared most in this whole week.
The day that I wished that I can skip.
But anyway the reality has to be faced. So.
Happy Saturday everyone.
Do smile.
God's gonna colour your day I can tell you that.
So well. Yes it's already a Sarturday. I'm still awake on the 56th minute of this new day. Which is. Kind of. So unhealthy GAHH. Hmm. I shall get up at 12 tomorrow. Then half of my day will be gone just like that HAHH. Yeeshh when was the last time I got up from bed after 9. This is just so sad.
So anyway, this is what I learned 7 hours ago.
"The world is fair."
*The next 'wow' is not gonna be a good one.
Wow.
Yes, says he.
If you're lazy.
You do lazy work.
You put lazy effort.
In the end.
You'll get lazy results.
But.
If you put extra effort.
You'll get extra results.
One who plants apples doesn't get durians.
So yeah.
That's the problem.
I'm just lazy to read.
Accept that fact.
Chinese characters are the most complicated things in this world.
Seriously.
Ask me to read them out loud one by one.
It's like taking away oxygen for me.
Gahh what a description.
But how.
I don't want that so-called-mother-languege of mine to ruin the whole cert.
You people who isn't taking that killing-subject.
How lucky you are.
Yeeshh.
So what can I say about
Please be so.
Hmm. Nothing else to do. Oh wait there's this thing here. Specially for Mandy Say Tsui Teng.
See. They're alive and fine. And asleep now I suppose. Well since I've got nothing better to do now. I shall introduce this loving couple to you people. On your left, his name is Pepper and on your right, her name is Chilly. They look happy don't they. Although they're not expressing it.
So that's the definition of lame.
Sadly I got to go now. Gahh.
GG.COM -JessMinn
No comments:
Post a Comment