Why must Saturday come. Yeeshh.
A sort of decision I made.
I'm about to do something I do not wish to. At all.
Sigh. Why must it be so miserable.
But I know that God's gonna help me.
So. Do smile. =)
Anyway. When I got up this morning.
I looked at the time.
Stated. 9:01. -.-
Obviously that wake-up-at-12-plan failed.
Tried to get back into my sleep but jeez. That didn't work.
Guess I'm already used to this sleeping habit.
Eye bags. Getting bigger and bigger.
Health state. Getting worse and worse.
Mood. More and more random.
Which I don't have any idea why.
I can be mega hyper one minute ago and the next minute.
I'll find myself out of the whole world.
Hmm I guess that's normal.
Is that normal at all I wonder.
But anyway no emo-s lately. Guess so.
Which is a good achievement. Hahh.
My. I'm craving for sushi right now.
Sendo.
I wanna go to Sendo.
Somebody bring me there.
I want sushi.
And by the way.
172 days left.
Better work hard.
God says.
I can defeat that killing-subject.
Watch me.
A sort of decision I made.
I'm about to do something I do not wish to. At all.
Sigh. Why must it be so miserable.
But I know that God's gonna help me.
So. Do smile. =)
Anyway. When I got up this morning.
I looked at the time.
Stated. 9:01. -.-
Obviously that wake-up-at-12-plan failed.
Tried to get back into my sleep but jeez. That didn't work.
Guess I'm already used to this sleeping habit.
Eye bags. Getting bigger and bigger.
Health state. Getting worse and worse.
Mood. More and more random.
Which I don't have any idea why.
I can be mega hyper one minute ago and the next minute.
I'll find myself out of the whole world.
Hmm I guess that's normal.
Is that normal at all I wonder.
But anyway no emo-s lately. Guess so.
Which is a good achievement. Hahh.
My. I'm craving for sushi right now.
Sendo.
I wanna go to Sendo.
Somebody bring me there.
I want sushi.
And by the way.
172 days left.
Better work hard.
God says.
I can defeat that killing-subject.
Watch me.
Today.
It's either
GG.COM
or
GG.COM.
It's either
GG.COM
or
Till then.
-JessMinn.
No comments:
Post a Comment