If, okay, IF I am. IF.
Friend 1.
My friend said.
Omniknight has four skills.
Every Hero has four skills.
My friend's favourite Hero is Omniknight.
Llalla. Whatever.
Omnikngiht's first skill:
Healing. Or whatever.
The point is that I can heal myself and damage others.
So the second one.
Repel.
Others cannot skill me.
For a few seconds.
Whee.
The third.
Degen.
Others who get near me will slow down in their speed.
Is that so.
The forth skill.
Which is the Ulti.
Guardian Angel.
Wow nice name.
Call a guardian angel down and it will protect me.
The guardian angel protects me.
So when the guardian angel's cooling down.
No one will protect me.
No one.
So.
Go back to the fountain.
Accordingly.
Friend 2, friend 3.
My friends said.
Blablablahh yadayada.
Almost all the same as above.
Except.
Skill four.
Guardian of Angel.
=.=
Now which is which.
Then.
My friend said.
It's Guardian Angel.
Then both of my friends agreed. -.-
Accordingly.
Friend 4.
This is interesting.
This is roughly what he said.
Sorry if I ever give the wrong info.
My friend said.
There are three types of Hero.
We sort them into.
Intelligence. Strength. Agility.
Omniknight.
Strength.
Omniknight has magic skills.
Blablahh.
So the first skill.
Purification.
I heal myself 360.
Others get damage 360.
Wow.
Second skill.
Repel.
I have this magic thing.
Lalala.
I'm free from magic attacks.
Guess so.
Now the third one.
Degen Aura.
Slow down those around me by twenty-four percent.
Yeap 24%. Huge amount.
And then the Ulti.
Guardian Angel.
Protects all from my team.
Lala there's a name but I've forgotten it.
Protects from physical attacks.
Wheee.
But it depends on what level we're at.
Even protects the creeps.
Accordingly.
So.
When asked.
When the guardian angel's cooling down.
And I wanna use it.
What should I do.
3 of them gave the same answer: -
Buy this refresher orb thing.
Which I don't know HOW.
JessMinn.
I know you don't get it. Ahahh XD
I know you don't get it. Ahahh XD
No comments:
Post a Comment