Sunday, April 26, 2009

No idea.


If you fall
Stumble down
I'll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you
I'll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won't give up
'Cause I'll be waiting here if you fall
You know
I'll be there for you.

Yeah.

It was supposed to be an emo-less day.
Yet it did not turn out so.
Fine with that.
Things have been making me emotional lately.
Lately = 3 hours ago.
What is not right.
I've been wondering.
I have water to drink.
I have food to eat.
I have a shelter over me.
I have books to read.
I have songs to listen to.
Movies to watch.
Stupid videos to laugh at.
I have friends.
I have a family.
I have them.
And God loves me.
What is wrong.
I'm happy okay.


Well then. I'll try to un-emo this post.

I'll start with.
Fast and Furious 4 rocks.
Seriously. Nice movie it is. Should watch it on big screen. I recommend you. GSC Kuantan. They did not ask for my age. I'm sure I do look old. But look at the bright side. I can watch this movie on big screen because of my old look. Ahahh. But too bad they used Rising Sun for only a minute or so. Was smiling all the way when the song came in. Nice. DBSK I miss you guys. Well. So I made it to tuition right after the movie. Quite tiring as I had only five hours of sleep yesterday. Unhealthy ehh. I know I know. Well so. That's all. End of report.

WHEN
am I going to blog about CF Camp.

This song just striked me all of a sudden. Don't laugh; it's not funny.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

DON'T.

See. I un-emo-ed this post. Guess so. Blahh. Homeworks are gonna rock my night.

[EDITED at 9:21PM] - I'm not gonna sleep tonight bwahahahaha. -.-

I'm not used to it.
YET.
JessMinn.
yeayeayeagg.comzz

No comments: