Well sometimes it just makes me wonder.
Whether or not I deserve such thing.
Whether or not it is meant for me.
Whether or not I am taking the wrong steps.
Whether or not I am taking from others.
Am I.
Stealing.
And it also makes me wonder.
Whether or not I'm the one with the problem.
Whether or not I did something wrong.
Whether or not it is my fault.
Whether or not it is the right thing.
Whether or not I should do something.
Whether or not I should take the other path.
Whether or not.
I should just let out. Let go.
Jeez.
These thoughts.
Playing in my mind.
Killing all of the brain cells of mine.
Amount of dead brain cells.
Increasing day by day.
Which is.
NOT GOOD.
So yeah.
Whenever I have these thoughts.
It just comes to one end.
Why think so much.
Things could be so much more simpler.
Well.
There are times when you want something so much.
You're craving for it.
So desperately.
You'd do anything to get it.
Anything at all.
So well.
When finally.
It's in your hands.
It's already yours.
To you.
It's like.
Nothing.
You don't feel anything at all.
The urge is no longer there.
By then.
When it slips out from your hands.
You might not even realize it.
This is just a reminder; do appreciate.
Everything. Everyone. Every moment.
JESSMINN.
"The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." - Exodus 14:14
No comments:
Post a Comment