Saturday, April 25, 2009

Heaven knows

Broke my twoslashthree-months-not-broken-record this morning. Which was. Waking up after 10. Ahahahh congratulations. Well actually I woke up like around 6 this morning but gahh, continued sleeping as I was very very very tired. No idea why. Though I did not sleep after two yesterday night. So yeah. As you can see. I'm not at the beach now with the choir members. Gahh that is obvious.

So well. What can I say 'bout this whole week. Weird, in some ways. Something different ehh. Hmm. Monday nothing much. Tuesday something. Wednesday was the same. Thursday I can't recall. Friday rocked. Ahahh. What happened yesterday. Hmm. Mandy said she noticed I always turn hyperactive after CF. Which is quite true though. Hahh. Have no idea why but yeah, attending CF calms everything down and somehow my worries just disappear. Thank You so much Lord, for taking my troubles away. Thank You for what is done and what is to be done, I know You'll bring me out of these one day. Someday.

Something to share here. Something real fascinating.









Antares is the 15th biggest star in the sky. More than 1000 light years away from earth.

Now how big are we.


It is humbling.
Now how BIG are we.
And how BIG are the things that upset us today.
And.
How BIG is our God.
Keep life is perspective.
And do not sweat the small stuffs.
It's all under control.
Refer to Job 38.

My this mail should be sent to me 2 weeks ago. Then I wouldn't have had so much thoughts. Hahh anyhow overall Jess Minn is happy this week. =)

Gee theory class spoils Saturday. I know. I asked for it.

Well got to go now. Hope the meeting's on. SHIN WEI I MISS YOU.

Lousy gg.
JessMinn.
Smiles!


No comments: