Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Judge not.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Matthew 7:1-2.

I know it's not the right thing to do but jeez, they just made me feel so, so wrong. Grrr.

The m is driving the d crazy. Seriously. She just doesn't understand. But who cares. Who minds. Hmm. Senna. I feel like walking on that thin piece of wire just like what she did. And falling down. And not getting hurt. At all. Feel like jumping down from a building. Whoo. Relax. Was just crapping okay. I know what is right and what is wrong.

Facts. They are just too hard to accept.
Reality and fantasy.
Choose either one.


Daughter of the Daddy,
JessMinn.

I may not sound happy but I know I will be. =)

no gg.com today ahahahh

No comments: