I DO NOT like the way you did it.
It's sarcastic, if you do not know that.
Seriously.
Am I out of this world.
Seems like everything's going against me today.
Every. Single. Thing.
But at least.
I did smile. =)
Seriously it cures.
But sigh.
How nice if this is some kind of.
Permanent medicine. -.-
Then I won't have to keep on repeating.
Over and over again.
Day by day.
It's just the same.
Is it not.
.. .
20th April 2009.
[hh][mm][ss]
Jess Minn decided to do her homework. S.
Oh so finally.
-JESSMINN-
Needs a hug very very desperately. Yeah. One that lasts. Smiles. SHE IS HAPPY =)
It's sarcastic, if you do not know that.
Seriously.
Am I out of this world.
Seems like everything's going against me today.
Every. Single. Thing.
But at least.
I did smile. =)
Seriously it cures.
But sigh.
How nice if this is some kind of.
Permanent medicine. -.-
Then I won't have to keep on repeating.
Over and over again.
Day by day.
It's just the same.
Is it not.
.. .
20th April 2009.
[hh][mm][ss]
Jess Minn decided to do her homework. S.
Oh so finally.
-JESSMINN-
Needs a hug very very desperately. Yeah. One that lasts. Smiles. SHE IS HAPPY =)
No comments:
Post a Comment