So yeah. I got my mood back.
Which is. Yeah. Good.
Guess so.
So the french fries today wasn't nice.
Which disappointed me a bit.
But who cares as long as there's fries to eat.
Ahahahh yeah I'm greedy.
Especially for food.
My. Don't you find it tempting.
Food is tempting.
Food got the third ranking in this
list-of-most-tempting-things of mine.
Water the first computer the second.
Lousy me.
I think I'm already 980kg now.
Don't dare to take my weight.
Seriously I've been eating too much lately.
Yeah which is not good.
17th April 2009. 9:48am.
Jess Minn said.
"Food is no longer a temptation to me."
Yea right.
See how I ended up.
Lousy me.
Okay so get back to the topic. Today. Didn't turn up at the choir gathering. And so the morning faded away. Afternoon. Theory class and back home. Did nothing much. Except for wasting time. I'm such a time-waster gahh. So the part which changed my day and my mood. The beach. Met up with Shin and others. Shin Wei. Kristyl. Yan Wen. Jess Minn. Jordan. Jeremy. Hendriq. Standing around the boxes for about an hour. It was really fun. Although we did nothing much hahh. Had a very great with them. Figuring out what the Black Magic was. Ahahahh I still can't get it till now. What a slow brain I have. XD So well. Left the beach to MYF at 8. Those people actually sat in a square instead of a circle. Hendriq Lee's great idea ahahahh. Learned about public speaking tonight. A nice one it was. And so this the end of Saturday night - Jess Minn facing the computer. Again.
I'm gonna share something nice later. Hopefully I get to post it by tonight. 12:19AM. The bed is not tempting right now.
To the next post perhaps.
JessMinn.
TH.CF.CAMP.POST.WHEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment