Get going. Or else. I don't wanna know.
Screams. Shouts. Yells.
Nahh it's nothing. Just had nothing else to say here.
I mean. Scream/shout/yell here.
Gahh. Why can't people shout in blogs.
It would be so exciting.
Reading one's blog full of shoutings. Screaming. And yellings.
Then your ears will get affected. Instead of your eyes.
Gahh gahh gahh gahh gahhH.
See. Another post which is a mixture of stupid and lame.
'Cause the blogger is so. Yes I do know that.
What.
She's depressed.
Oh yeah.
Screams. Shouts. Yells.
Nahh it's nothing. Just had nothing else to say here.
I mean. Scream/shout/yell here.
Gahh. Why can't people shout in blogs.
It would be so exciting.
Reading one's blog full of shoutings. Screaming. And yellings.
Then your ears will get affected. Instead of your eyes.
Gahh gahh gahh gahh gahhH.
See. Another post which is a mixture of stupid and lame.
'Cause the blogger is so. Yes I do know that.
What.
She's depressed.
Oh yeah.
Right.
If you don't ask. Then you'll never know.
Yeah. Who knows. Tomorrow might never come.
If you don't ask. Then you'll never know.
Yeah. Who knows. Tomorrow might never come.
Read the blog.
JessMinn. GG.COM
JessMinn. GG.COM
No comments:
Post a Comment