Monday, April 6, 2009

Of the good wow and the bad wow.

Oh. WOW.

Well. Actually.

It's JESS MINN

not

JESSMINN.

But.

Who cares.

Hahh.

As long as the spelling's there.


..

Hmm.
Don't think that I'm gonna delete the previous posts.
'Cause I don't feel like doing so.
Hahh. Or shall I just say.
I'm lazy to do so.
Well. Can't help it.
As I once said.
I'm naturally lazy.
So well.
If I un-lazy myself.
If I remove the laziness in me.
That would be unnatural.
That would be so not me.
I don't wanna be unnatural.
So.
I shall continue to be lazy.
Gahh cut the crap. Another stupid post.


I noticed that I say a lot of stupid stuffs these days. Side effect of something ehh.
I shall stop this. There there, again I said so.


... .


Well as for now, I'm considering about a new layout but gahh, I always don't have the time to pick one I like most. So well yeah. Let this blog stay old. With the old look which I like very much. XD Hahh. I haven't been blogging like this for quite a while. In paragraphs I mean. Oh yes I do miss it. Heehh. But well, I don't think I'll be able to blog so often after this 'cuase. She said blogging is a waste of time. =.= Which is also quite true. XD Indeed, blogging takes away my precious time which I can use to do something else better. Or more beneficial. Such as. Studying =.= So. I guess I won't be back here to update so often. Will probably update once a fortnight. Well better hope so.

And well, the application will be closed on the 11th, which is this Saturday. My. I haven't receive any mails yet so I guess I'll just have to reapply. How sad. I mean. Come on it's been a week what's wrong with the system. Gah gah gahh gahh gahhh. I've been wasting the whole week waiting. Sheeshh. But well. It may be my fault too. As. Gahh. So this will be the second and final time I'm repeating the same whole process, better don't make any stupid mistakes.

My I feel like posting about the happenings lately. Well well. Why not. XD
So. Well. I'll start from.
Hahh. The first day of the month which is the so-called April Fool. Hmm. Well yeah choir competition. Got third place. As everyone knows gahh. Nothing much that day actually. Sang ate drank drank drank slept woke up tuition end of the day. Having the 2nd topical test of the year on the following days. Well. I don't expect much this time 'cause. Hahh. I did not revise. Uh oh. Results. Gonna kill me. Gonna take away my life. Seriously. She's gonna ban me from everything. So. Well. Hmm. I've nothing to say 'bout it. My fault. I deserve it. Hehh.

Well skip the school days part. And so Saturday came. Hahh. At night. MYF Movie Night. First time ever. What a success. Really. And yea. The Lord did touch my heart. He actually made me realise things. How bad can things be. So. Stop the complainings. Compare yourself with Him. If you're suffering. What you call it that He did for you on the cross 2000 years ago. So. Think of Him before you think of yourself. Well here's the MYFers group picture. Taken after the movie.

Focusing on Mr. Hendriq Lee. The revolution begins with him. XD

Look at how does the time fly. My I started this post at 4 and interruption occured half an hour later and it went on and on and on and guess what. It's not ending yet. I can see orange colours flickering down there. =.= But anyway that's not gonna stop me from continuing this post. Although it's six plus now. Thanks Mandy. For being so patient. XD

So well. Yeah about yesterday. Well. Studied like anything. But. It didn't work actually. 'Cause I kept sleeping while studying. Seriously. So well. Yeah. And again the resulsts' gonna kill me. I shall be prepared for this day. Which is. Well I don't wanna say 'bout that anymore. So well yesterday afternoon. Hmm. Well. All I can say is. Thanks for trusting me. =) And thank You Lord for this chance given to me to serve you. It's something quite big. And. I know You'll be there to guide me always. Thanks.

See. What a post. Ending it. Hmm. Well. It's a lousy one again, I know. Messy ehh. Well. As for now. I shall reapply and after that I shall do what I'm supposed to. I'm gonna finish reading the whole thing eh. Nahh. Hopefully I'll get something from there. No. It should be. I will get something from there. =)



Vibrate. I'm not used to it.


Still,
JESSMINN. GG.COM

No comments: