My, my, another one. REVOLUTION. ST.JOHN AGM. Both are two weeks from now. Again, I can't make up my mind which one to go to. I always can't make decisions. I don't know which one to choose, the black one or the white one. I don't know which one to buy, the U-Know or the Hero. I don't know what to eat, the nice but not healthy, or the healthy but not nice. Many more. BlablablablablablablablablaBLAH. It's not everyday you get the chance of having this Revo-tour in Kuantan and it's only once in my life when St. John Ambulance celebrates it's 100th year in Malaysia. Decide please. I must decide by this week, or else I'll start growing gray hair.
Here, something that I wish to share.
- Jess Minn. Teacher Ann. -
I kept smiling whenever I looked into those pages. Meaningful, indeed.
Yea, yea. I know that I shouldn't touch the pc today. But what can I do. I've already done it. Control, please.
Tuesday. Jae Joong day.
Jae Joong wants 2 daughters and 1 son.
And oh, I've reached to the center of the earth!!!!! Returned not long after that. I'm not satisfy. I wanna re-watch!!! Bring me!! And Winged Creatures. What's that? I wanna watch.
== Jess Minn =====
____ cassiopeia ________
_____________________ =)



No comments:
Post a Comment