Saturday, July 19, 2008

Title-less

1A

,

1B

,

1C

.

=.='"



C for Chinese.

Put your palm on the monitor screen. Give me 5.

B for History. Highly expected.


I hope that I won’t fail my Geography. Cause I did not study Geography at all. My, my. My results are gonna be so bad this time. A C is not for students in 2 Cekap. Or shall I say students in Alor Akar. Only A’s and B’s. Why am I becoming so lazy after I entered secondary school. My results are getting worse and worse. It wasn’t like that in primary school. It's totally different. Time has change. People changes. Everything changes. I realized that. A week ago. Why do people changes? Why does everything change? I want answers.

And this is something people always get wrong.
"-Oh, this is the eldest, that is the second, and...."
Nonononono!!!! I AM NOT the eldest!!!!!
This is not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time already. Honestly do I look that old?
Or is it because I'm taller than her =P My sis said that my hair makes me look old. She said I should change my hairstyle. Oh how I wish to~ In a healthy way. Blablablablabla.

And um,
new rules.
I’m gonna write out a statement of someone in every post from now on. If it’s Yoon Ho day, I’m gonna write out a statement about him. And so on. 7 days a week. Each day different statement. It’s okay if you don’t get it. As long as I do. @~@


Nothing else to blog.

Everyday is a great day for Science. =)

A plasma is an ionized and macroscopically neutral gas with sufficient amount of free charges to make electromagnetic forces important to its macroscopic behavior.

Josh is not 16 yet.

MSN does-not-rock.Translate it. Get it.

`_`_```Cassiopeia forever
`_`_```TVXQ forever

== Jess Minn =====
__JESUS ROCKS

Josh bring me to the center to the earth, please~




No comments: