Saturday, July 19, 2008

17072008 ONCE IN MY LIFE

It’s over.

School exam is over.

Piano exam is over.

17th July, 2008,

is over.

Everything is over

My life is over.

My goodness. I do not wish to blog much about it.


It all started with D major. Legato.

As I stepped in, I knew that this was it. It’s all gonna be over half an hour later.
Just do it.
I looked at him.
Pink shirt. Pink necktie. BIG eyes. I gave out a force smile.
Yea
D major was the first.

----------------

My mind went blank when he asked for C major, root position.
Who in the world would expect a C major root position.
Scales was just okay.
Sorry mum, but I am gonna fail the rest.
1st piece, 2nd piece, 3rd piece, sight reading and aural.
RM3000++ just wasted like that.
I’m very very sorry.
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
That was what I said, too, last year.
I’m just too lazy.
I thought that I know what I’m doing.
I thought that I know how to control myself.
I thought that I’ve still got plenty of time.
I just didn’t realize that,
time flies.
And now I regret. That’s what I always do.
I really really do regret.
But what’s the use.
I can do nothing to help it anymore.
All I can is to hope that I won’t make the same mistake again.
EVER.
God please help me.
I wanna see changes.
More changes.
More changes in me.
Send more angels down to help me.
I need more.
I really do. -JessMinn

No comments: