Friday, July 25, 2008

make it a triple

Imagine that you are something dead, long but without legs, being lied down on a piece of hard wood. Someone used a knife to cut away your 'limbs'. The next thing you know is someone's hand stuffing into your 'nose' and pull out every single organ in you, through your nose. Yes this is disgusting. I know it's even more disgusting to post it here, but I felt so bad about it and I think there's nothing wrong posting it here. Human beings are cruel, greedy, and also disgusting.

What actually did happen was this: This morning we were cooking fish in school for KH. And some cooked vegetables, some others made soup. Before the teacher showed us how to handle the fish(dead ones, of course) before cooking it, I thought that it was just a piece of cake. After it happened, I rather not eating the fish to doing such thing to it. And now I felt guilty for eating it. Of course I did not touch the fish, at all. All I did was just eat eat and eat. XD

And about the title, I'm just gonna post a short one. 111. My lucky number. Am I supposed to be happy because I passed or to be sad because it's a very very bad, or should I say horrible result. What happened happened. Don't turn back and regret about it but just go straight forward. To my teacher, my mum, Angeline, Jou Jin, Wei Yien, Evonne, Yue Jia, Adibah, Shar Min, Tiffany, Suzzane, and others that I missed, thanks for the wishes but sorry that I failed you people. Thanks a lot.

And tomorrow, 26th July, should be a day to remember. Schedule for tomorrow is so full. Tomorrow is a schooling day, and because of that Math tuition was canceled. I'm not happy 'bout it. Tomorrow is her birthday. Tomorrow he celebrates his birthday. Tomorrow is their registration day. ``May both of you be happy together forever. Best wishes form me. ^^ Love you~!! `` Tomorrow there's MYF. ``Not that I don't wanna attend, but each time I wanted to, it's canceled. Not my fault.`` Tomorrow there's hg. No time for homeworks.

Friday. Jun Soo Day.

Him. I love this picture.


Him. Lee Hyuk Jae. Nice pic too.


Them. Best buddies ever.


I wonder how young are they. Sec school.


Their long-lasting friendship. Before everything begins.


Spot them!!! Jun Soo the left, Hyuk Jae the right~~!!!


And they ended up in the same company. And became famous people.


Unfortunately and fortunately, in different bands.


But still, they're best friends.



Back to Jun Soo. I love this pic too.


Jun Soo LOVES soccer. He loves Thierry Henry.

I'm runnin' out of craps. And so cheerio for now~ Will post 100 things about Xiah next time.


T-Shirts designed by them.
Yeah they're kinda old.
And very limited.
RM120/T-Shirt.
Buy them for me.


-- Jess Minn -----
Haven't reach to the center of the earth.
Bring me there, please.

They rocks my life.
Ch Ch Ch Ch Ch~




No comments: