Friday, July 11, 2008

JunSoo today

Today. The first JunSoo Day. I'm gonna sit for the 3rd topical exam a few days later and still I'm sitting in front of this stupid monitor. Blablabla. I used that recently. Blablabla. Again. Now back to the topic. Yea exam. I love exam. ONLY when I'm very well-prepared for it. This time is gonna be the worst in this year so far. History 3 chapters. That's A LOT. Geography 8 chapters. Killing me. KH I do not want to mention. Again, I'm gonna die. Piano practical. Blablablablabla. I can't fail. Please. I'm imagining how will it be like at this moment of next week. What will happen after 17th of July. Am I still breathing. Am I still feeling guilty because I'm touching the keyboard. Am I still worrying about things that will and won't happen. Am I still having those unnecessary thoughts. I wonder. Now it's 3.41pm. It'll be almost 4 when I shut this computer down. Then practice the piano. Then time run away from me. After that I close my eyes. It's gonna be 8.00pm and I'm gonna meet Evonne and Jou Jin in the I-don't-really-like tuition when I re-open them. Homework not finished. Pieces not perfect. Revision book -----. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I'm afraid that I'll cry. I'm gonna save those tears. Save those tears for them. Save them. Save my tears~~. And the next post will be on Thursday or maybe Friday. Hopefully it's not the spirit of mine who blogs next week. And now finally finished the craps. To all those who's wasting time reading craps of mine, thank you very much. Remember, TIME FLIES. DO APPRECIATE TIME.


Practice. Study. Practice. Study. Practice. Study. Practice. Study. Study. Practice. Study. Practice. Practice. Study.

Last breath.
아자아자 화이팅



== JessMinn =====

________________

_______________
I'M 5073 DAYS YOUNG
/////still in the journey to the center of the Earth =)




No comments: