Saturday, July 26, 2008

Center... of the earth

Fist of all Happy Birthday Evonne Low Yi Sien. Do enjoy your night. And may all you wishes come true. Best wishes form Jess Minn. =)

It's 5 now. My eyes are soring and I have no idea why are they so. They were fine in school till I get home. Let's talk 'bout school. Teachers' not teaching. 4 periods relief. Makes no different if I skipped school today. Well I used my time quite wisely today, that is to get into the classroom situated right opposite to ours. We talked and talked and talked. About everything. I can't really remember when was the last time I spent so much time with her. Angeline MY BEST FRIEND ON EARTH. (happy? do leave a comment or drop something by in the chatbox XD) I did enjoy today in school. And I do not regret for going to school today. =)

Now plans. I've set one in my mind. Hopefully everything goes accordingly, if not, smoothly. Good luck. =)

Josh's favourite superhero is Bat Man.


Zathura A Space Adventure, where I fell in love with him

Josh 2006, Josh 2007, and Josh 2008.

== Jess Minn =====
_________________________________
___________________________ __
I'M 5088 DAYS YOUNG
Bring me to the center of the earth.JOSH!!!!!!


No comments: