Friday, July 25, 2008

headches

Back from tuition. Now I feel like I really wanna give up BC. I dislike it very much. It’s hard to read, write, and understand. Tell me what to do. And now, more headaches. Plans for tomorrow. Arrghh I can’t think out of any good plans. Things get worse when Evonne asked me to go for her party. Tomorrow night: MYF, HG, HER PARTY, HIS PARTY. Fascinating. MYF and her party is out of the list now. I’m sorry Evonne. I really do wish to celebrate it with you. My bad. And now hg and his party. I don’t wanna miss both. My plans were fine and I liked them very much till I was told that, his party starts at 8. Why is it tomorrow? Why is everything happening tomorrow? I just can’t figure out a way. Please help me with that.

Countdowns:
1 hour till Evonne’s birthday.
7 hours till I wake up and go to school.
15 hours till I get back from school.
21 hours till Ezekiel’s party starts.
21 hours till Evonne’s party starts.
21 hours till higherground starts.
25 hours till 26th July is over.

I need help here.

Lastly,
Happy Advanced Birthday Evonne!!!
Do enjoy your 24 hours!!!

And the headache goes on...

[Do not be surprised if I do not turn up at Ez’s party tomorrow. Sorry.]
-JessMinn-

No comments: