TO SOMEONE OUT THERE, SOMEONE ANNOYINGLY CUTE, YOU-KNOW WHO YOU ARE,(wait, wait, wait,, today is umm... oh yeah xiah day. okay okay sorry back back back. continue.okay okay.ehhemm.)STOP BEING SO CUTE. DON'T SMILE AT ME WHENEVER YOU SEE ME LOOKING INTO YOUR EYES. BECAUSE, IT KILLS, YOU-KNOW. FOR YOUR INFORMATION IT REALLY DOES. SO, STOP GIVING ME THAT KIND OF CUTE SMILE.
That,
is very lame.
Smart ones know who he is. Not smart ones, um, doesn't know. XD
ST. JOHN AGM. REVOLUTION.
Let me breathe.
After the whole week of headache, after the whole week, seriously the whole week, gray hairs are still not growing. Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows anyway. This whole week I've really been very tired. Tired of making decisions. I just can't decide. Yeah I know I'm repeating. Last week I can't decide 'bout Ez's party. This week this case. I wonder what will come to me next week. I need help here. This week was um, awful.
After the whole week of headache, I came out with a solution.
I, decided to go to
to go to
to..
um to.
to -
if you really wish to know, do ask me in the chatbox. I'll surely reply
_____
. 100% =)
Whoa whoa whoa~ Look at the time..!! How fast it travels. It was like just yesterday I returned to school from a 6-weeks holidays. It was like yesterday I knew that I'm not gonna be in the same class with my friends anymore. It was like yesterday, WTE exchanged 2 Cekap and 2 Cerdas with 4 Cekap and 4 Cerdas, which, I dislike it very very much. And it was like yesterday, I'm counting down the days till Joongie's 22nd birthday.
AWAKE. Today's already August in the year of 2008.
And again, please appreciate time.
Well I think I'm done here. Nothing else. Should be. Oh one last one.
SOMEONE WISHES TO EXPRESS SOMEONE'S FEELING ABOUT SOMETHING IN SOMEONE'S SOMEWHERE BUT SOMEONE IS AFRAID THAT SOMEONE SAW SOMETHING IN SOMEONE'S SOMEWHERE AND SOMEONE WON'T BE HAPPY ABOUT SOMEONE AND SOMETHING, AND MAYBE EVEN SOMEWHERE. THEREFORE SOMEONE DECIDED NOT TO EXPRESS ABOUT SOMETHING. SOMEONE FELT SORRY FOR SOMEONE.
One other thing,
he'll never know that I'm talking about him. He has so much to care about. Busy, indeed. I think I'll never get the chance to let him know. I want the chance. Trust me, I'll go crazy if he had ever viewed my blog.
Go play friendster.
100 things about Xiah, next week. Sorry. =)
Jun Soo is 21+.
==
,, the Cassiopeia _________
_________________ JESUS ROCKS __
5094 DAYS YOUNG
let's abandon blog
No comments:
Post a Comment