Friday, July 11, 2008
I do not
**MAJOR KEYBOARD SMASHING HERE**
5 minutes.
Just give me 5 minutes.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Don't ask me why I won't ask why.
Because I won't let you know.
And don't ask me why do I not want to let you know.
Last post last post last post.
I always say that.
But never do that.
Blablablablabla.
Time is flying~
-JessMinn-
today is Jun Soo Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment