YOU MISSED PIZZA FOR HIGHERGROUND??
-Yeah... ~
YOU REGRET OR NOT?
-No... Not at all...
SOULDN’T HAVE COME HERE HORR??
-...
Thanks to Shin Wei, Kristyl, Ern Wei, and her. Special thanks to Hendriq Lee. The ice-breaking haven’t even started yet when we reached there. Were we fast or were they slow? XD Obviously God didn’t want me to go for the party. He poured rain down so that I won’t get to walk to the party. Good one. And so, yeah, I missed the party. No big deal. Anyway I know that it’ll be kinda boring for me to stay there in the party. ‘Cause youwontknowwhy. Thank You. And I did enjoy yesterday night. Did not regret at all. Now to youknowhoyouare, I’m really really sorry. Don’t blame God for pouring rain down. Thanks for not misunderstanding.
And
I think I wanna abandon fs. Should I or should I not?
That’s all for now. Nothing much else to blog. Won’t blog till next Friday. Have a wonderful day/night.
PG165 ROCKS
=)
He is the way, the truth and the life.
-- Jess Minn -----
The center of the earth is getting closer and closer. It’s so near.. I can feel it. Hope that this is right. Good luck. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment