Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hybrid~



-- UPDATED --


:

4A1B3C

not

4A3B1C

or

4A4B

or

8A

=(


Gosh I got 3 C's. BC, KH and Geography. 2 of them are high C. A question more to get a B. Kill me. You might think that it's stupid that I can't even get a B for my KH. Yes it is and the reason is even more stupid. BECAUSE I DID NOT REVISE. And oh yes I got a C for my Geography, which is quite impossible. Thanks anyway for not failing. Urghh my name's gonna be at the bottom of the result list in class. I know, I know, it's just a topical test. But then 3 C's??? This is not acceptable.


Um,,... But who cares!!!!! I know I do not for now!!!!! Coz I'm happy with Science!!!!! 3 C's is nothing. 3 C's is nothing. Science is everything. Whooaaa~!!!!! I'm happy I'm happy I'M HAPPY!!! Well, you might think that I'm lame, changing my expression in just a split second, but I want you to know that yeah, I am lame. A blog is a place where you express yourself, not where you write something out for the sake of having someone to read it. Now I'm just expressing myself. So if you really do not wish to continue reading craps, just close this tab or this window. Thanks a lot. There, there, craps again. It's lame writing out something not related to the topic in somewhere the content of the topic should be. Okay okay okay I'm lame. Now back to the topic. Mmm Science is just the best thing ever. I just can't stop myself falling in love with Science.

When the teacher said that the highest in class is 98, I thought that wow is that a genius or something? Because the subjective questions were stupid and horrible. The second question. I hadn't enough time to think what's the best answer to fill in the answer spaces given before I hand it up. So, I can't expect much this time. I was worried that maybe I can't even get an A for Science this time. And that would be terrible. Not to mean anything, but I just did not expect. When teacher called out my name, I stepped forward to her desk. VERY GOOD. She smiled to me while she said that. Wow that's a good sign. And so I looked at my paper. MY GOODNESS~ Are you serious? Or you're just fooling me with a hidden camera around. Like what they did to Yoon Ho once upon a time. XD Well and again, I didn't mean to keep praising myself, but then, I'M VERY HAPPY!! Yeahh~~~!!!!! Just let me express myself once again. And if some of you find me annoyingly annoying, I'm very very sorry. Do accept my apologizes. Please and thanks. Because I have no one to shout out my expressions to. And I'm gonna get 100 next time. =)

Well I don't wanna talk much about it anymore because if I do so, I'm afraid that it might not fit in the space given here. I know it's unlimited but let's just put it this way: my craps are too much that they can't fit in unlimited. Okay I'm gonna talk about something else. Result, too. PIANO PRACTICAL. My teacher said that we'll know our results today. And so my sister told me that she phoned up my mum for youdontwannaknowhowmany times. In school. Can't she just wait...? But till now, 5:21pm, no news 'bout the results are heard. Anyway I know that I'm gonna fail. Chill. Now that I don't go for piano lessons anymore, I was thinking of taking up my time with doing others that I wish to. I've got many.
1. learn drum
2. learn violin
3. learn guitar
4. learn Korean
5. continue poppin'
6. learn a sport
7. ------
I've gotta learn something. Whether it's new or not. I just gotta learn one. Oh yes theory of music 6th grade. My teacher said that it will take 2 years to finish Grade 6 and I know it's true. I was thinking of taking Grade 8 theory so that I can have the full cert. But let's add them up together: Grade 6 - 2 years, Grade 7 - 1 year, Grade 8 - 1 year. Altogether 4 years. 14 years old + 4 years = 18 YEARS OLD!! I don't wanna take the 8th grade at that kind of age. Please tell me what to do. I do believe in miracles.

Yoo Chun is always the one playing the piano in most of the MV's.

Dear Teacher Beatrice,
this may be shocking,
but
I think I wanna take diploma for practical.
And I wanna take grade 8 theory next year.



DREAM BIG.
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.




No comments: