Today could be the worst day in my life.
Today should be the worst day in my life.
Today was the worst day in my life.
I felt left out.
But then,
I realized that I wasn’t alone.
Never.
He always listens.
He’s always there for me.
He loves me.
I know that’s why.
I’m so sorry
For always forgetting You.
I really am.
And,
I know that Your love is forever.
Thank You very very much.
That’s not all.
This is another case. I’ve totally forgotten about him this morning. Yes Dann I meant you. I’m so sorry. But I remember something. Someone’s birthday is approaching... right? 11 days to go. Happy advanced birthday Danny. I forgot when’s Summer’s. XD
I felt a bit disappointing this morning. But I’m still happy. PUT MORE CHOCOLATE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I wanted to buy a plate or maybe a bowl of chocolate (they said it’s homemade!)to eat or maybe just drink it. Stop dreaming, they won’t sell it in such way. =( Of course they won’t! But still thanks a lot for putting extra chocolate on the biscuits. =D And then I skipped class. For 40 minutes. Pn. Wong wasn’t mad at all, instead she was drawing cute faces (of those who is still in canteen, which means me and yj ONLY) on the board. The drawings were very cute. Too bad there’s no camera or else I would have snapped a photo of it. And most probably post it here.
And during the last period, Potato shouted through the microphone. You could just recognize her or her voice by just listening to her talking or perhaps shouting slang. It was so noisy and annoying that I felt that that was one of the worst things I’ve ever heard in my entire life.
God is too clever. I MUST admit this. I knew that
By the way here’s the result:
Yellow cards – 2:0
Red cards – 0:0
Corners – 3:4
Offsides – 1:4
Freekicks – 18:19
And of course goals: 0:3 =)
(sorry for wrong info on the last post, Spain won Russia by 4:1 XD)
PICK N' DIP ROCKS!!
=)
he striked!!!
during the match yesterday.. T.T
do get well soon!!
extra: them, in a so-called football field..-JessMinn- i'm not gonna cry i'm not gonna cry i'm not gonna cry i'm not gonna cry
i'm not gonna cry for them
No comments:
Post a Comment