Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Can anybody find me somebodything to

................Kill.

I don't care who's reading this larr I'll just write out whatever I have to say. This is a form of shouting out curse phrases and vulgarities but only in this case I am not using my vocal cords because I fear that someone might use a pair of stupid idiotic scissors to cut my vocal cords and let me bleed to death. I don't care larr if you say you can use your bloody knife to chop off my ten stupid typing fingers away at least I know you cannot make use of a pair of scissors to do so. And what next, gel up my remaining fingerless palm so that my blood won't dirty your place?

Bloody hell.

(Mummy, I BEG you not to read this post.)

From today onwards until Idontknowyoutellmeuhhforeverandeverandeverandever I have EVERY. SINGLE. RIGHT. to get emotional and cast out vulgarities from my mouth, in this case fingers. Don't ask me why should I get so upset over one minuscule matter HELL-O I ASK YOU WHY WOULDN'T YOU? It's not yours what why should you bother you did not wash it everyday and spend twenty minutes drying it manually (hair-dryer-free, can this get any worse) and apply stupid products after that to maintain it so that it can grow longer without much damage and risk of damage mah! You did not not-cut it for TEN BLOODY MONTHS so that it will grow and eventually complement the rest because one _____ human being did a mistake a year ago by misjudging the length and caused the retardation which affected your daily life even until NOW.

Well my answer is directly the opposite.

In fact now is so much more worse I can cast out bloody words and even kill something. Whenever I see a lizard I feel like smashing it using the newspaper. Whenever I see a big fat hairy rat I feel like staking it and had it barbecued. Whenever I see something which is less retarded than me I feel like avadakedavra-ing it. Which neither one of the above have appeared in the view of my eyes since I had decided that killing is the best medicine. So back off before you feel sorry for your lizard/rat/something less retarded.

Now when I see a chair I think she deserves better life than me. *Cries and whines like never before*

Oh wait did I forget to mention that the mirror on the wall told me that I am the most retarded THING in this whole wide world right now? YEAH THIS MEANS I FEEL LIKE KILLING EVERYTHING.



And I swear I will never ever go back to that place again UNLESS THEY KIDNAPPED WALLIE. Which is impossible because I would consider using Wallie as my killing machine so they will die already even before they succeed in kidnapping her. So yeah I will never ever go back to that monsteric place. EVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR.

1656 Will decide whether or not this post should be deleted. Your opinion is always desired and required. Til then. I'm gonna find something to. You know.

These are the things that I say when somebody touches my hair without my permission. From now on only these few are allowed to do so: mummy, Jeremy, Mandy YJ SM (awesome buns and absolutely NO DAMAGE), my aunt and uncle (if they happen to read this), people whom I pay to touch my hair. Otherwise shall be declared as idiots and morons. Don't wonder why people go crazy. Wonder why they don't.

No comments: