Alright let me just pretend that today is still today/Wednesday/1st December 2010.
Today is different. Very different.
I woke up, had breakfast fried by my sister, no Grey's Anatomy blaaaaaaaaaaaaah, did not spend much time with the computer and left home (so finally) for five hours. So yeah today is different. Hence the different blog post. I mean different different.
This is a too-much-of-information-post.
This morning, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah. So these are the people I spent my day with:
After being served lousily (what's lousier, we paid for their lousy service...) at a lousy restaurant (catogorized as lousy due to lousy service), we watched Rapunzel and I stared into the screen and admired the blondie's hair for almost two hours. What's her name again... Oh yes Rapunzel. Don't ever let me see her again lest I start to get obsessed and you know.... If you happened to read the previous post. If you happen to.
Oh great. There she is. Now I want to. Gaaaaaaahh.
After two hours of admiration, I parted with the three above and joined my younger sister. Then I got disappointed of her action in order to not disappoint her friend HAHAHAHA joking. I got free drinks I meant. Who doesn't love free drinks I ask you? (Exception: Free drinks but no stamps because it is a tall one not a grande one) (The answer is me by the way.) (Aiyo joking larrr.)
Lala.
As today is Wednesday (pretend pretend pretend) Baskin Robins' promotion is on. Wear anything pink and you get two scoops for the price of one. Surprisingly I have NOTHING pink on me. Not even my shoes. Nor my bag. Blah. Oh have I mentioned that I wore blue today? Yeah now I have. Told you today is different. So back to the story. I have nothing pink BUT my clever sister is wearing pink! With a green bag. Which Baskin Robins considered pink and it looks like this:
So next time you wear a pair of white shoes and you paste a pink sticker on it on a Wednesday and Baskin Robins will give you the green light.
And here's another part of my different day (night):
Yes laugh if you must. I am confessing that I played Monopoly with my younger sister until tomorrow (Today is Wednesday). Which is the cause of the delay of this post and the whole pretend that today is still today thing.
And and and I finally bought the lovely jacket! Oh yeah. One down, two more to go. God bless me.
Yeah too much of information divulged.





No comments:
Post a Comment